Please sign in to comment.
Adding omap_gpu drm display driver
A DSS based DRM display driver, which provides a plugin interface for 3d/2d accelerators to register. The core driver handles construction of CRTC/encoder/connectors to represent the hardware, and support KMS. This driver replaces omapfb. omap_gpu drm driver allocates framebuffer memory and implements (with the help of drm_fb_helper) the legacy fbdev interface. The driver maps CRTCs to overlays, encoders to overlay-managers, and connectors to dssdev's. To set vram on the command-line (bootargs): omapgpu.vram=0:32M (same syntax as omapfb but use omapgpu module name instead) To set default resolution on command-line, use the normal video= line, such as: video="HDMI Type A-1:800x600@60" And of course, to enable debug: drm.debug=7 The omap_gpu drm driver supports using platform_data to configure which omap_gpu devices are assigned which overlays/managers/devices. If multiple devices are registered, each one creates it's own framebuffer and fbdev. This allows for multiple independent display contexts (like with the old omapfb driver) in cases where you don't want to share one virtual framebuffer across multiple displays. Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Ricardo Salveti de Araujo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 2,489 additions and 2 deletions.
- +24 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/Kconfig
- +1 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/Makefile
- +8 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/omap/Makefile
- +397 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/omap/omap_connector.c
- +277 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/omap/omap_crtc.c
- +198 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/omap/omap_encoder.c
- +368 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/omap/omap_fb.c
- +298 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/omap/omap_fbdev.c
- +751 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/omap/omap_gpu.c
- +80 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/omap/omap_gpu_priv.h
- +2 −2 drivers/video/omap2/omapfb/Kconfig
- +1 −0 include/linux/Kbuild
- +84 −0 include/linux/omap_gpu.h
|@@ -0,0 +1,8 @@|
|# Makefile for the drm device driver. This driver provides support for the|
|# Direct Rendering Infrastructure (DRI) in XFree86 4.1.0 and higher.|
|ccflags-y := -Iinclude/drm|
|omapgpu-y := omap_gpu.o omap_crtc.o omap_encoder.o omap_connector.o omap_fb.o omap_fbdev.o|
|obj-$(CONFIG_DRM_OMAP) += omapgpu.o|
Oops, something went wrong.