The 'Lights Out' RaspiBolt
|The objective of this pair of Extras is to allow a RaspiBolt to recover without human intervention from a power failure and/or a change in public IP.|
- Auto Lightning Wallet Unlock
- Dynamic Public IP Address [Obsolete since lnd V0.5]
- Auto Backup - Static Channel Backup (SCB)
Running LND mainnet & testnet Simultaneously on one RaspiBolt
|The objective of this Extra is to have two instances of bitcoind and two of lnd running on the same RaspiBolt.|
Using REST Access
Including generating and displaying Payment Request QR Codes
|The objective of this Extra is to enable and demonstrate using the REST interface instead of rpc/lncli.|
- Enable and Use REST with lnd - LAN.
- Enable and Use REST with lnd - WAN.
- Using lncli, or
- Using REST & PHP. Includes generating QR codes. Requires web server.
Receive LN Payments
Donations (sender decides) & Fixed Amounts (you decide)
|The objective of this Extra is to demonstrate generating Payment Requests including QR codes.|
- One-Time Payment Requests (a.k.a Invoices) using lncli
- Live Payment Requests (a.k.a Invoices) using lncli, or REST & PHP (Requires web server).
|Like these Guides? Donate some satoshis.|