A complete commons library especially for react projects.
RRC = Robe-React-Commons
Aims to be a complete solution for our common project needs. All coded with ES6 syntax.
- Webpack for all development (server,hotload etc.) and build (package, optimize, etc.) needs.
- Babel for writing codes with ES6 syntax and transpiling them browser compatible codes.
- ESLint for protecting our nice formatted codes.
- Flow for type checking.
- Karma for running tests.
- Chai for asserting test errors.
- Isparta for ES6 code coverage.
- Istanbul for code coveragereporting.
- React for ui components.
How to use
Go to your project folder
npm install robe-react-commons --save-dev
You can import this project in 2 ways.
- Partial import. For ex.
import Maps from "robe-react-commons/lib/utils/Maps";
- All-in-one, minified, optimized single js. For ex. TODO: example coming soon.
How to contribute
Clone and run
npm install. This will install both run-time project dependencies and developer tools listed
in package.json file.
How to Build for Production
If you need just to build the app (without running a dev server), simply run:
$ npm run-script build
How to run Unit Tests.
$ npm testnpm