UI library built on top of
Browsers support (will be updated)
IE / Edge
Note: You need include es5-shim and es6-shim.
Please take a look at Project Site
RRU = Robe-React-UI
UI components built on top of React-Bootstrap.
- Webpack for all development (server,hotload etc.) and build (package, optimize, etc.) needs.
- Babel for writing codes with ES6 syntax and transpiling them browser compatible codes.
- ESLint for protecting our nice formatted codes.
- Karma for testing.
- React for ui.
- React-Bootstrap for ui components
- Recaptcha for ui reCAPTCHA component
- GoogleMap for ui GoogleMap component
- Enzyme for ui testing
You can find detailed documentation at robeio.github.io/robe-react-ui
Site will include Component Showcase, JSDocs and more...
1. Get the latest version
You can start by cloning the latest version of RRU.
This will install both run-time project dependencies and developer tools listed in package.json file.
3. How to start project in Development Mode
This will start the development server and serve site application.
$ npm start
Open Browser and enter
How to Build for Production
If you need just to build the app (without running a dev server), simply run:
$ npm run-script build
How to run Unit Tests.
- Single Test Run with coverage for production.
$ npm test # Run unit tests with Mocha
- Multi Test Run without coverage for development.
$ npm run testd # Run unit tests with Mocha
- Development Test Examples
npm run testd Wizard
npm run testd ./__test__/wizard/Wizard.spec.js
npm run testd __test__/wizard/Wizard.spec.js
npm run testd /Users/kamilbukum/DEV/robe/robe-react-ui/__test__/wizard/Wizard.spec.js