Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
/qp premium auth <API TOKEN>has been removed in favor of Minecraft sessions authentication.
- Daily Rewards have been fixed to bypass Cloudflare protection. All logic is now handled on the backend, allowing for quick and easy updates.
- A bug where the cursor wouldn't appear on the daily rewards GUI has been fixed
- A bug where a chat message would appear telling you you received a streak token, when you really hadn't, might have been fixed.
- Glyphs will always try to update when you change them
- Started sending Daily Rewards analytics to Hypixel
- Fixed crashes involving Daily Rewards
- Fixed issue with analytics being sent way too often
- Fixed issue with false positive "free daily reward token" messages
- Fixed an issue with hover text being drawn over
- In-game daily rewards opening
- Better formatted the
/qp premium glyphhelp menu
/qp premium versioncommand
- Removed the
/qp premium glyph displayowncommand in favor for the settings in
- Fixed issue with 1.9-1.12 clients not launching
This update does not contain many changes, instead preparations for Premium 1.0.1. This update has already been delayed and therefore I could not get everything in it that I wanted to. Quickplay 2.0.4 already being planned.
- Moved some Premium settings to
- Disabled "Instance Display" by default
- Added animations
- Refactored Quickplay GUI components into their own package
- Fixed an issue with keybinds triggering when they shouldn't be
- Temporarily fixed clients sometimes crashing from GSON deserialization
- Root of this issue isn't clear yet, working with someone to figure it out
- Fixed a few issues with missing analytical data
- Fixed various null pointer errors
- This fixes new users crashing instantly.
- Fixed textures not appearing for 1.12 clients
- Added the ability to have Quickplay GUI backgrounds 100% transparent
- Added "Compact GUI" mode
- Added Instance Display scaling options
- Added command to open the Quickplay wiki
- Wiki is a work in progress
- Added more anonymous Analytics tracking.
- All tracking (with one exception) complies with your privacy settings.
- Added enum support to configs
- Fixed issue with Glyphs sometimes rendering as purple and black squares, signifying a missing texture
- Fixed issue with Party Mode sometimes crashing the client
- Fixed bug causing "Open Folder" button to not work
- Fixed issue with hover text box rendering in the incorrect position/size
Full release of Quickplay 2.0!
- Added back Quickplay Party Mode
- There's now a fancy spinner! https://youtu.be/0LFHsEoPO6I
- Added back button to Game GUIs, which takes the user back to the Quickplay main menu
- Made "Go to Lobby" buttons always send you to lobby one.
- This isn't togglable at the moment, but potentially in the future.
- Made configuration items translatable
- Fixed issue with tooltips in configuration menu displaying the wrong text
- Fixed bug with game list not being translatable
- Fixed issue with Glyph rendering sometimes not reloading textures
- Fixed issue with game icons in the main menu not fading in
- Fixed issue with items not fading at a certain point while scrolling in game GUIs or the config GUI
- Various performance & minor fixes
- Added Quickplay Glyphs
- Added Quickplay Premium
- Addedd command API
- Check out https://bugg.co/quickplay/premium for more information
- Added Discord command
- Added instance history command
- Optimized server checker for determining if the client is on Hypixel
- Fixed null pointer causing a crash
- Fixed issue with most Hypixel IPs not being recognized
- Optimized Quickplay caching
- Rebuilt scrolling system globally
- Smooth scrollbar movement
- Scrolling can be reversed via the config
- Fixed a bug causing the client to crash when it received a negative response from my web server
- Fixed issue with 1.8.9 Forge recommended crashing clients when GUIs open
This is one of the last beta updates before full release to all versions of the game.
- Text and the area around text now functions as a button in the main menu, instead of just the game's logo.
- Implemented complete locale support (Let me know if you'd like to help translate Quickplay!).
- Added ability to delete specific keybinds instead of having to reset all of them (right-click on a keybind's button).
- Removed the ability to create duplicate keybinds. Only one Quickplay function may be bound to any key now.
- Implemented a permanent fix for Vanilla Enhancements conflict
- Fixed a bug with keybinds still functioning even after being removed
- Fixed a null pointer crashing the client