An event registration system for ClojureBridge. Read the blog post.
- Bridge dev diary: Datomic mode — 3 March, 2018
- Bridge dev diary: Modelling access — 17 March, 2018
- Bridge dev diary: Events API — 31 March, 2018
- Bridge dev diary: Events UI — 28 April, 2018
- Bridge dev diary: Events UI — Paying some tech debt — 5 May, 2018
Install the Clojure CLI, clone this repo.
Try it out
To build the Cljs and run the web server:
make compile serve
Visit http://localhost:8080, and sign in with
Interactive development with the REPL and Figwheel
I use Emacs, CIDER, and clj-refactor, so I assume that you have
cider-refresh available to you.
Once it's running, connect CIDER to port
7890, and issue a
C-c C-x) to start the system.
Package for production
And then run the jar:
java -jar bridge.jar -m bridge.service
By default, we use an in-memory database.
If you want your database to be durable, you'll need to run a Datomic Free transactor, and set an environment variable:
Copyright © Robert Stuttaford
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License either version 1.0 or (at your option) any later version.