Angular Enterprise Seed
An AngularJS seed for serious web apps
- Serve as a more feature-rich starting point for enterprise and commercial web applications
- Remain static, as in no web server processing required
- The only need for a web server is to host the contents of the app folder
- Provide examples of services, directives, controllers, and filters in a way that can be cherry picked for use elsewhere
- See Authentication and REST service examples
- See fade and stop-propagation directive examples
- Provide example of ui widgets done the Angular way
- See the Playground menu option in the top navbar
- UI/widget examples include a paginated grid with sort and filter support, accordion, tree, tabs, and date/time pickers
- A web server - Can be anything Python SimpleHTTPServer, NodeJS, Apache, Google App Engine.
- Just start the server and navigate to ui/index.html
For LESS compilation (only needed if modifying LESS)
- The project contains all LESS-compiled, vendor provided, and custom styling under ui/css. If you wish to contribute or modify LESS, you should run build.sh, which compiles the less code. This requires the following:
- Node Package Manager (npm). Run "sudo apt-get install npm"
- recess, jslint, and a host of other packages. Run "npm install" from the bootstrap directory (That's it, with the latest release Bootstrap simplified things a bit)
Integrated Technologies - (the stack)
- angular-ui - The companion suite for AngularJS.
- Twitter Bootstrap - Sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- angular-strap - Bootstrap directives for Angular.
- ng-grid - Angular Data Grid.
- Animate.css - Just-add-water CSS animation. via Ad Packs. animate.css is a bunch of cool, fun, and cross-browser animations for you to use in your projects.
- LESS - The dynamic stylesheet language. LESS extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variables, mixins, operations and functions.
- Please submit all pull requests against *-wip branches. If it includes LESS changes, please compile the less to ui/css and include the compiled css in your changes.
- Issues are tracked in github issues.
- NOTE: All changes to master are automatically updated to gh-pages (http://robertjchristian.github.com/angular-enterprise-seed/#/) within 24 hours.