First version supporting Audit Log domain artifact creation using audit-quickstart command.
- #13 Externalize AuditTrailEvent domain to user
- #39 Refactor Plugin to generate AuditLogEvent Artifact
- #93 Use MongoDB as datasource in a multiple-datasource configuration
- #94 automatic type conversion does not work
- #90 / GPAUDITLOGGING-80 Add support for enabling/disabling auto import of AuditLogEvent domain class in HQL queries
- #89 / GPAUDITLOGGING-78 custom naming of id sequence generator
- fix #91 Compile fails with mongoDB plugin
- fix #93 Use MongoDB as datasource in a multiple-datasource configuration
- merge PR #96 Make identifiers available in the maps during onChange event
- fix #99 Plugin not working with MongoDB as Only Database
- fix #100 Id generation default for AuditLogEvent should align with GORM default
- Removed grails-hibernate EventTriggeringInterceptor dependency from Plugin descriptor to be ORM agnostic.
- Minimum Grails version raised to 2.1 due to Datastore limitations in applicationContext
- Changed issue management url to GH.
- Grails 2.x
- Migration of JIRA to GitHub Issues
- Fix #92 (Support for ignoring certain Events)
- auto id conversion in controller fix
- fix back link to grailsHomeRoot (thanks to fcambarieri)
- Starting with this release, the main branch for the 1.0.x series is 1.x_maintenance. Master branch is for Grails 3.0 support, now. Both branches will be tested by Travis-CI.
GPAUDITLOGGING-69 allow to set uri per domain object
GPAUDITLOGGING-62 Add identifier in handler map
GPAUDITLOGGING-29 support configurable id mapping for AuditLogEvent
GPAUDITLOGGING-70 support configurable datasource name for AuditLogEvent
GPAUDITLOGGING-74 Impossible to log values of zero or false
GPAUDITLOGGING-75 Support automatic (audit) stamping support on entities