JIRA Worklog Helper README
This is a Chrome extension that makes it easy for JIRA users to log their work against each ticket.
How to Use
- Install JIRA Worklog Helper using the Chrome Store.
- Version 1.0
- No authentication necessary and no special permissions needed.
How to Develop
- Clone this repository
- Be familiar with developing Chrome extensions
- Edit the files in the folder as needed.
How to Contribute
- Open tickets for suggestions or bugs.
- Open a pull request for fixes.
- Use spaces for spacing, not tabs.
Copyright (C) 2015 by Robert Pate II
Contact info found at http://www.robertpate.net
Source code at https://github.com/robertpateii/jira-worklog-helper
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.