Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Removing unnecessary code feels great.
- Composition and interfaces are favored over inheritance.
- Events in interfaces are a good thing.
- Event types are classes, not strings.
- Event classes should focus on the data they contain.
- Event classes should not contain string constants that various other classes use.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) is essential and fun.
- No singletons.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.