FirePage is an iOS application for managing the RA-on-call system at Duke University. The application can track emergency requests from residents, manage the RA-on-call calendar, and help users get in touch with first responders.
- Clone down
cdinto the repository
pod install && pod update && pod repo updatein the root directory of the repository
- Note: You may encounter a warning in Xcode telling you to update project settings; this is caused by
pod installand can be resolved by clicking the warning and clicking "Fix"
- Open the project in Xcode via the
FirePage.xcworkspacefile (the project will not build if you open the xcodeproj file)
- The application should now build and run; it will work on any simulator, but designed with iPhone 5S
- Log in via credentials below, separated according to role
Important note: To test the HelpLine calling functionality, you must run the application on an iPhone.
RA (access to HelpLine, HelpRequests, and Calendar)
RC (access to HelpLine and Calendar with all on-call groups)
Student (access to HelpLine)
- After a call, selection of dorm buttons sometimes lags and may not highlight the correct dorm (only applies to physical device)
- Log-in has a built-in delay of 2 seconds to allow authentication (technically not a bug)
- Robert Steilberg: Calendar
- Teddy Franchesci: HelpLine
- Harshil Garg: HelpRequests
- Ritwik Heda: Database, navigation
Firepage can be built into a released application bundle via
xcodebuild -workspace FirePage.xcworkspace -scheme FirePage clean build CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY="" CODE_SIGNING_REQUIRED=NO