Light mapping of the Redmine REST API that allows hubot access to some basic redmine tasks. Once you have a redmine user (preferably one with enough access to modify tickets), add the following to your heroku/etc. config:
heroku config:add HUBOT_REDMINE_BASE_URL="http://redmine.your-server.com" heroku config:add HUBOT_REDMINE_TOKEN="your api token here"
If using over SSL, add the following to your heroku config:
heroku config:add HUBOT_REDMINE_SSL=1
Showing issue details
- Hubot show me [issue id]
- Hubot redmine me [issue id]
Showing my issue (or another user's)
- Hubot show my issues
- Hubot show [user]'s issues ** [user] will attempt to match on redmine firstname or login
- Hubot assign [issue id] to [user]
Leaving notes on tickets
- Hubot update [issue id] with "[comments]"
- Hubot add issue to "[project]" [traker id] with "[subject]" ** [tracker id] is optional and represent the number matching literal value Bug/Feature/...
Get a link to an issue
- Hubot link me [issue id]
Set the percent done of an issue
- Hubot set [issue id] to 100% "[comments]"
- Hubot add [hours] hours to [issue id] "[comments]"