Starter kit for universal full–fledged React apps. One stack for browser, mobile, server.
You don't have to start with everything. Este is perfect even for plain static pages. You can gracefully add any platform later. Este mission is simple: Help startups to deliver minimal valuable product asap with the state of the art real-time universal app stack.
- universal architecture with immutable app state
- code shared across platforms (browser, server, native mobile)
- server side rendering or server-less pre-rendering to HTML files
- universal internationalization
- universal crash reporting
- universal data fetching
- universal forms with universal validation
- universal components with universal styles
- stateless functional UI with dynamic typed styles
- flowtype FTW
- vanilla hot reloading makes everything hot reloadable
- raven-js Crash reporting client for Sentry.
- And much more. Explore the repository.
- Facebook SDK for iOS In order to make Facebook login work on iOS
- Facebook SDK for Android In order to make Facebook login work on Android
npm install -g firebase-tools
npm install -g firebase-bolt
npm install -g react-native-cli
If you are using different node versions on your machine, use nvm to manage them.
git clone cd este-app npm install
- point your browser to localhost:3000
- build something beautiful
React Native: Getting Started
gulprun web app in development mode
gulp -prun web app in production mode
gulp -frun web app in development mode, but only browser source rebuilds on file changes
gulp jestrun jest tests
gulp jest-watchcontinuous test running for TDD
gulp flowrun flowtype checker
gulp flow-watchcontinuous flowtype checking
gulp eslint --fixfix fixable eslint issues
gulp eslint-watchcontinuous eslinting
gulp messages-extractextract messages for translation
gulp messages-checkcheck missing and unused translations
gulp messages-clearremove unused translations
gulp faviconcreate universal favicon
gulp build -pbuild app for production
npm testrun all checks and tests
node src/serverstart app, remember to set NODE_ENV
gulp to-htmlrender app to HTML for static hosting like Firebase
Customize Este App
- set name in
- set locales, firebaseUrl, sentryUrl, etc. in
- Recommended editor is Atom. Check settings.
- Install nuclide.io, enable "Use the Flow binary included in each project".
Made by Daniel Steigerwald and the community.