Compiling the project with Visual Studio
In CMake, set the location of the source code as
path/to/procedural-terrain. Choose where to build the binaries, for example
Click configure and specify
Visual Studio 12 2013 Win64 or later as the generator for this project. Then generate and you are ready to open
Finally, set the working direcory (
right click on Moutains > properties > debugging) as
Some tips to use the project
- W-A-S-D-SHIFT-SPACE are the keys to move around the terrain.
- 5 different modes :
- FREE MODE : you can go around the terrain freely and go up and down using SHIFT and SPACE.
- FPS MODE : you can only use WASD keys and go around the terrain, the height will be the height of your noise.
- BEZIER MODE : display your Bezier curve on your terrain.
- BEZIER EDIT MODE : you can change the positions of the point that determines Bezier curves.
- INERTIA MODE : Same as FREE MODE but with inertia.
- You can use tweakbar to change the terrain, make sure you are in NO_THEME (at the top of the tweakbar) if you want to change every parameters.