PSADAudits is for looking at and keeping track of AD
- psadaudits is v0.5.0 7/3/12
- psadaudits is v0.4.0 6/26/12
- psadaudits is v0.3.0 6/20/12
- psadaudits is v0.2.0 6/20/12
- psadaudits is v0.0.1 6/19/12
- Error handling in write_adusers Complete 6/20/12
- Change detection Complete 6/20/12
- Performance Experiments with transactions showed no benefit but added complexity. I'm looking for suggestions to speed this up. It's painfully slow right now.
- Offer to create required directories for user
- Create option to search live AD for disabled and locked accounts
- Improve installation help. Particularly unblocking the sqlite modules
Version 0.5.1 7/3/12
- Added the Enabled property to Stale passords output.
Version 0.5.0 7/3/12
- Added search for stale passwords in "Search for problems". Output automatically saved to a file in $dbdir.
Version 0.4.1 6/27/12
- Put assess 5 group options into loops to make using the tool suck less.
Version 0.4.0 6/26/12
- Added ability to make a db of groups. For now you need to keep track of which is which on your own.
- Added ability to mark groups as privileged, unpriviliged or skip.
- Added ability to show privileged or unprivileged groups.
- Added ability to mark a group based on SamAccountName.
- Reorganzied the modules to make functions easier to find.
- Small changes and fixes too numerous to list.
Version 0.3.2 6/25/12
- bugfix. column_list and insert-query were being created and looked for in different / wrong places.
Version 0.3.1 6/21/12
- Checks for sqlite module
Version 0.3.0 6/20/12
- Checking executionpolicy and giving advice
- All wrapped up in a pretty one-file wrapper
Version 0.2.1 6/20/12
- Checking for $dbdir
- De-personalized. It might even run on someone else's machine now! ;)
Version 0.2.0 6/20/12
- Added Change detection
- Added error handling / alerting to write_adusers