HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Please sign in to comment.
Teach fetch to prune stale tracking branches
If the source branch for a local tracking branch has been removed from the remote repository, users may also want (or need) to delete it from the local repository. A good example is when a branch named "refs/heads/bar" switches from a file to a directory, and the local path name in "refs/remotes/origin/bar" must also change. Local deletes are done before updates, to handle this special case of file to directory (or directory to file) conversions with as few errors as possible. Signed-off-by: Shawn O. Pearce <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Robin Rosenberg <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 89 additions and 3 deletions.
- +5 −3 org.spearce.jgit.pgm/src/org/spearce/jgit/pgm/AbstractFetchCommand.java
- +9 −0 org.spearce.jgit.pgm/src/org/spearce/jgit/pgm/Fetch.java
- +48 −0 org.spearce.jgit/src/org/spearce/jgit/transport/FetchProcess.java
- +27 −0 org.spearce.jgit/src/org/spearce/jgit/transport/Transport.java