This repository is deprecated - themes/plugins are now directly installable through WonderCMS.
- Please see Custom repositories
Themes/templates for WonderCMS 2.0.0 and higher versions (up to 2.7.0)
List of approved themes
Installation: copy link to ZIP file and paste it in your Settings->Themes & plugins
- All themes can be previewed in the WonderCMS demo
How to create theme in 8 easy steps
How to submit a theme
Create a ZIP file of your theme folder and upload it as a release on GitHub.
- for example, you can check out our themes releases https://github.com/robiso/wondercms-themes/releases
IMPORTANT: Make sure your ZIP file is created in a way so the user can simply unzip and upload it to their themes folder. Test it with the built in WonderCMS theme installer (Settings->Themes & plugins).
- via GitHub or the WonderCMS community https://www.wondercms.com/forum
- make a pull request to this README and add your theme ZIP link to the list above.
All tested and approved themes will be submitted and added to the list above.
- Approved themes will also be featured in the official WonderCMS demo.