What's new in WonderCMS 2.0.3
- Fixed CSRF vulnerability with low severity. We now generate a token, thanks to Ashutosh Singh for the excellent find.
- Fixed 404 header bug which was returned when the user was logged in and visited a non existent page.
- Changed the span wrappers to div wrappers on all editable areas. Thanks to @scsmash3r for pointing out that spans could cause trouble in some cases.
- Unzip and upload the files wherever you wish WonderCMS to be installed at.
Updating from 1.1.0 or later
- Use the one click update button after you login into your WonderCMS
What was new in previous version 2.0.2
- added new hook: page
What was new in previous version 2.0.1
- fixed function name / added static
- added CSS to set default font size to the settings panel
What was new in previous version 2.0.0
- first stable release in 8 years
- removed "Powered by WonderCMS" link
- new default theme
- WonderCMS now updates your default theme and .htaccess
- improved settings panel
- optimized code and code clean up
- database.js versioning, which makes it really easy to update for different WonderCMS versions