Clone this wiki locally
Use the quick links on your right to start reading up on WonderCMS. Start with some simple do's and don'ts listed below.
- Copy the default theme folder and rename it if you are making changes to it.
- important because the built in one click updater overwrites the default theme.php and style.css.
- Create functions.php instead of editing index.php.
- Always backup before updating.
- If you are running WonderCMS on a local machine, install a certificate to avoid the persistent "Update" message error.
Don't edit index.php.
- Important because the built in one click updater overwrites index.php. Any changes made to index.php WILL BE LOST after clicking "Update".
Common questions / help
- How to backup all files
- How to find or recover login URL
- How to reset password to admin
- How to change default login URL
- How to change default password
- How to restore backup
- How to update
- What does the default database.js look like
- What are blocks and how to create new editable areas or editable blocks
- What is the WonderCMS 5 file structure
Need support? Check out the WonderCMS community.