This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support for .NET 4.5
- First bits of Cecil usage for packaging – fixes packaging issues, when mixing up host/target runtime version
- Drop support for runtime version 2.0
- Re-enable QNX/x86 support
- Clean up build process a bit
- This is the first version of MONOBERRY, for which binaries are provided in addition to the sources.
- The binary package contains everything you need to get started, including the Mono 3.2 runtime for the ARM target.
- Alas, this version does not contain x86 (Simulator) or PlayBook support.
- To install, please make sure you have a working BlackBerry Native SDK installation, a working Mono installation, and you are indeed using a UNIX-like system. (which, based on the availability of the NDK, renders your AIX installation useless for this purpose. just saying.)