Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Version 220.127.116.11 (10-09-2018)
- Fixed issue with the RobocodeEngine, which could not read robots in "developer mode" (marked with a asterix '*' character)
- Bug-395: Roborumble client duplicates battle results on network error.
- Bug-397: Robocode UI cannot remember battle settings upon restart.
- Bug-399: RANDOMSEED option does not support Java 8.
- Thanks goes to bumfod for all 3 fixes above. :-)
- Bug-400: Problem to compile Robot.
- The compiler options have been cut down to include only the -verbose option per default.
Version 18.104.22.168 (01-01-2017)
- Bug-381: Improve feedback after entering empty package name during robot creation.
- Bug-382: Unable to run robocode.bat -- AccessControlException.
- Bug-383: Java 8 lamba expressions cause ClassNotFoundException.
- Upgraded Eclipse Compiler for Java (ECJ) to version 4.6.1
Naval Robocode Version 0.9.2 (02-Mar-2015)
- Merged all changes with Naval Robocode with Robocode 22.214.171.124 (newest version).
- Flemming clean-up and Naval Robocode specification
- Now able to use naval-robocode.bat to start Naval Robocode
- Fixed a few UnitTests that fell short due to a few missing classes
- The in-game editor can now create a sample ship for you.
- Mines now have a blast Radius. (See NavalRules)
- Angles have been better documented
- Custom run config robocode.NavalRobocode
Naval Robocode Version 0.9.1 (27-Jan-2015)
- Ships instead of tanks
- Water background
- Still uses robocode.Robocode to launch
- Using the eclipse editor would be for the best
- Ships can place mines
- The version used within the company
Version 126.96.36.199 (20-Nov-2014)
- Req-159: Fix overkilled garbage collection on static fields.
- Robocode garbage collected practically any static field on a robot to prevent memory leaks (see Bug-244).
- Bug-375: Wrong width and height returned for .NET robots.
- The .NET API return 40 instead of 36 with the Width and Height properties.
- Upgraded Eclipse Compiler for Java (ECJ) to version 4.4.
- Upgraded jni4net to version 0.8.7.0.
- Got rid of various issues (e.g. license headers) with the source files of Robocode in order to create a Debian distribution of Robocode.
- Thanks goes to Markus Koschany for all the help and support to make this possible.