EfficientDet Pytorch Implementation with Roboflow
Thanks to Monk_Object_Detection for providing the pytorch implementation! Tessellate Imaging - https://www.tessellateimaging.com/
Running on local? Check out
./3_mxrcnn/installation for installation requirements that are different than the Colab tutorial.
What You Will Learn
- How to load your custom image detection data from Roboflow
- How to instatiate a pytorch EfficientDet model
- How to train the EfficientDet model
- How to use the model for quick inference
- How to export the model weights for future inference
- How to reload the model weights
- This blog post provides an in depth dive into using the tutorial
- This notebook provides the code necessary to run the tutorial
- For reading purposes, the notebook is also saved in Tutorial.ipynb
About Roboflow for Data Management
Roboflow makes managing, preprocessing, augmenting, and versioning datasets for computer vision seamless. Developers reduce 50% of their code when using Roboflow's workflow, automate annotation quality assurance, save training time, and increase model reproducibility.
Copyright 2019 onwards, Tessellate Imaging Private Limited Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this project's files except in compliance with the License. A copy of the License is provided in the LICENSE file in this repository.