An openFrameworks addon for interfacing with the Flickr API. Allows you to authenticate with users via OAuth, store a token (as XML), and perform authenticated calls (such as uploading images).
- Only supports a few calls:
- flickr.auth.getFrob (part of authentication)
- flickr.auth.checkToken (ditto)
- Logic is there to support almost the entire API, just needs to be written
- Calls are currently with threaded support (experimental). For now only upload threaded support.
- Project is tested in mac, linux and windows (all calls are through OF's included version of Poco)
- Not tested with uploading video yet...
- Download openframeworks
- Clone into openframeworks/addons
- Open an example project:
- Upload: uploads to your Flickr (after authenticating) by dragging a photo into the window.
- Upload in linux: uploads in linux not works by dragging, just click on the windows with the mouse. (because this issue: https://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks/issues/1862).
Tested in linux and windows (VS 2010) by @kalwalt.