Very rough + nasty wrapper for openNI 2.1 + NITE. Use at your own risk...
- Clone into openFrameworks/addons
- Open the example and run!
Creating a new project
- Create a new project with the projectGenerator, selecting "ofxQuickNITE" as one of your addons
- Open your new project and create a new group called "Resources"
- Add the openNI + NiTE dylibs to this group
- Add the openNI drivers and initialization file to this group
- When you add this folder, make sure "Create folder references for any added folders" is selected in the Xcode dialog
- Copy these resoures into your app on compile:
- Go to the "Build Phases" menu in your target menu
- Click the "Add Build Phase" icon on the bottom right; select "Add Copy Files"
- In the new box that appears, select "Executables" from the drop down
- Add all of the files and folders from your Resources group to this panel
- Make sure OpenNI2 (the drivers folder) shows up as a folder!
- That's it! Xcode should now copy all of the dylibs into your app when you compile.