Maven is used as build tool for Javalib-core. Source code layout follows the normal Maven convention of src/main and src/test. JUnit and JMock are used in the unit tests.
There are some number of robot tests under src/test/robotframework/acceptance; these are executed for example with mvn verify
- update release notes
- update version number to pom.xml
- create git tag for new version
- mvn deploy deploys the library to maven central. See instructions on Robot Framework releasing for the prerequisites.
- Go to https://oss.sonatype.org/index.html#welcome, log in with Sonatype creadentials, find the staging repository and do close & release
- Update the download links from README and Release notes: http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/robotframework/javalib-core/1.2/javalib-core-1.2.jar