Clone this wiki locally
RIDE is a test data editor for Robot Framework test data.
- Please read the Installation Instructions to get smoothly started.
- Release Notes contains the list of enhancements/bug fixes per release.
- How To contains a list of useful tips for more efficient RIDE usage. Keyword Completion is one of the most powerful RIDE features.
- Tests can also be executed straight from RIDE via Test Runner Plugin.
- There are also some handy Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Sometimes, there's a need to tweak how RIDE works, this is described in Settings page.