Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
RIDE is a test data editor for Robot Framework test data.
Most of these pages content is referring to versions up to 220.127.116.11 (but should be still valid).
The newest page is F.A.Q. (June 2019, since RIDE v18.104.22.168)
- Please read the Installation Instructions to get smoothly started.
- Release Notes contains the list of enhancements/bug fixes per release.
- How To contains a list of useful tips for more efficient RIDE usage. Keyword Completion is one of the most powerful RIDE features.
- Tests can also be executed straight from RIDE via Test Runner Plugin.
- There are also some handy Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Sometimes, there's a need to tweak how RIDE works, this is described in Settings page.