HelioGuilherme66 edited this page
Dec 24, 2019
RIDE is a test data editor for Robot Framework test data.
Most of these pages content is referring to versions up to 126.96.36.199 (but should be still valid).
The newest page is F.A.Q. (June 2019, since RIDE v188.8.131.52)
- Please read the Installation Instructions to get smoothly started.
- Release Notes contains the list of enhancements/bug fixes per release.
- How To contains a list of useful tips for more efficient RIDE usage. Keyword Completion is one of the most powerful RIDE features.
- Tests can also be executed straight from RIDE via Test Runner Plugin.
- There are also some handy Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Sometimes, there's a need to tweak how RIDE works, this is described in Settings page.