Selenium 2 (WebDriver) library for Robot Framework
It is modeled after (and forked from) the SeleniumLibrary library, but re-implemented to use Selenium 2 and WebDriver technologies.
- More information about this library can be found on the Wiki and in the Keyword Documentation.
- Installation information is found in the INSTALL.rst file.
- Developer information is found in BUILD.rst file.
You can install Selenium2Library using pip, with the following command
pip install robotframework-selenium2library
- A simple demonstration, with an application running on localhost
- Keyword documentation
- Python source code
To write tests with Robot Framework and Selenium2Library, Selenium2Library must be imported into your Robot test suite. See Robot Framework User Guide for more information.
Running the Demo
The demo directory contains an easily executable demo for Robot Framework using Selenium2Library. To run the demo, run:
python demo/rundemo.py demo/login_tests
The user group for Robot Framework is the best place to get help. Consider including in the post:
- Full description of what you are trying to do and expected outcome
- Version number of Selenium2Library, Robot Framework, and Selenium
- Traceback or other debug output containing error information