Join GitHub today
$ npm install $ make documentation
This will generate the documentation as a series of HTML files on
Sidekicks (aka Add-ons)
Assertion & Testing
- Claire - Gives you idiomatic random property-based testing (like Haskell's QuickCheck).
Node's assert - Simple
assert(), baked right into Node, works nicely on Browser.
Chai - Gives you
a.shouldassertions and good plugins.
Mocks & Spies
- Sinon.js - Gives you spies, mocks and stubs.
- brofist TAP <example> - Outputs test results for Test Anything Protocol consumers.
- brofist minimal <example> - Outputs human-readable summaries of test results. Perfect for watch-tasks.
- brofist browser <example> - A rich and full-featured reporter for graphical browser environments.