Node.js voting system using the MAC address to identify voters.
This web app is meant to be run on a local network from a Linux machine, such as a Raspberry Pi. The MAC address of the client/voter is only available in this configuration because it uses the local ARP cache to resolve the MAC address from the IP.
- Votes are cast by visiting the URL
- A vote for 0 is used to delete the vote.
- Votes are stored in RAM and lost when the server is restarted.
- Configuration options are available in the file
- Configuration options can be modified by visiting the URL
The following JSON endpoints are available for integrations.
/votesan unmasked dictionary of all the votes.
/resultsa dictionary of the results of the votes.
/winnersa list of winners (more than one if there's a tie).