pyfrc - RobotPy development library helper
pyfrc is a python 3 library designed to make developing python code using WPILib for FIRST Robotics Competition easier.
This library contains a few primary parts:
- A built-in uploader that will upload your robot code to the robot
- Integration with the py.test testing tool to allow you to easily write unit tests for your robot code.
- Various support for robot simulation
- RobotPy documentation: https://robotpy.readthedocs.io
- Installation: https://robotpy.readthedocs.io/en/stable/install/pyfrc.html
Contributing new changes
pyfrc is intended to be a project that all members of the FIRST community can quickly and easily contribute to. If you find a bug, or have an idea that you think others can use:
- Fork this git repository to your github account
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push -u origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request on github
Dustin Spicuzza (email@example.com)
- Sam Rosenblum
- James Ward
- Christian Balcom
pyfrc is originally derived from (and supercedes) fake_wpilib, which was developed with contributions from Sam Rosenblum and Team 2423.