Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Monkeyprint now runs on Windows and Linux
- switch GUI framework from GTK to Qt4
- create package for Windows
- remove Raspberry Pi server stuff, focus on the essentials
- focus on G-Code based printer controller boards
- update the readme with new install and usage instructions
Note: this version requires further testing and might contain bugs, especially the printer communication via serial.
Please report bugs here!
Slicer doesn't crash anymore as threading race condition is solved.
Thanks to kakaroto Monkeyprint now runs with VTK5 and VTK6.
Slicer still uses lot's of memory for storing the slices. This will be solved in next release.