Docker Hands-on Workshop
Welcome to the Docker Hands-on workshop.
dockerdesktop community edition running on your machine.
Teach you the skills to leverage Docker in your environment today.
Because Docker leverages the OS's virtualization technologies, the install requirements for Docker are very specific. Ensure you exactly meet these specs to get the most from our time today:
- 2010 or newer model with Intel's MMU virtualization
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 or newer
- 64-bit Windows
- Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise or Education (not Home, not Windows 7 or 8) to install Hyper-V
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update or better
- Access to your machine's BIOS to turn on virtualization
- Administrator access to run Docker Desktop and a console as Admin
- 64-bit Linux these versions or better: Ubuntu 14.04, Debian 7.7, CentOS 7, or Fedora 24 or better
If you find the guy in the front of the room particularly boring, jump into these resources: