Rob Rix robrix
- RXCollections 465 Obsolete—use https://github.com/robrix/Reducers instead.
- Postmodern-Programming 220
- Prelude 169 Swift µframework of simple functional programming tools
- Box 118 Swift µframework of the ubiquitous Box<T> & MutableBox<T> reference types, for recursive value types & misc. other purposes.
- Set 117 An implementation of Multiset and PredicateSet in Swift.
Repositories contributed to
- antitypical/Manifold 17 An implementation of a dependently-typed intermediate language used by Tesseract.
- antitypical/TesseractCore 28 Tesseract’s evaluation and type system.
- antitypical/Result 437 Swift type modelling the success/failure of arbitrary operations.
- antitypical/Assertions 31 Flexible XCTest assertions in Swift.
- Carthage/Carthage 3,986 A simple, decentralized dependency manager for Cocoa
Contributions in the last year 5,628 total Jul 31, 2014 – Jul 31, 2015
Longest streak 40 days January 18 – February 26
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #909 Fix a typo.
- Merged #48 Correct the URL to the personal OAuth tokens.
- Merged #37 Either conforms to CustomDebugStringConvertible.
7 Issues reported
- Open #111 Move substitution into its own file
- Open #110 Typecheck modules
- Open #109 Typecheck bindings
- Open #108 Move typecheck() into its own file
- Open #107 Move evaluation into its own file
- Open #106 Assert assumptions in evaluate()
- Open #105 Allow optional lambda argument types (checking mode only)