- rdf4h 22 rdf4h is a library for working with RDF in Haskell
- hsparql 16 hsparql includes a DSL to easily create queries, as well as methods to submit those queries to a SPARQL server, returning the results as simple Haskell data structures.
- discover-me-semantically 12 A web tool enabling authorship and download of RDF, and RDF visualization in Linked Open Data
- phd-thesis 8 Sources for PhD thesis. Org-mode file, results, and figures sources.
- Gps2HtmlReport 7 Generates a HTML page report detailing a GPS journey, with charts, statistics and an OpenStreetMap graphic.
Repositories contributed to
- BlairArchibald/bones-maxclique 0 MaxClique Example using Bones (and HdpH)
- w3c/rdf-tests 11 Repository for the RDF Tests Community Group
- orcc/orcc 19 Open RVC-CAL Compiler
- BlairArchibald/bones-knapsack 0 Knapsack implementation using the "Bones" branch and bound skeleton library for HdpH
- commercialhaskell/stack 1,664 The Haskell Tool Stack