Rob Stewart robstewart57
- rdf4h 15 rdf4h is a library for working with RDF in Haskell
- hsparql 14 hsparql includes a DSL to easily create queries, as well as methods to submit those queries to a SPARQL server, returning the results as simple Haskell data structures.
- discover-me-semantically 10 A web tool enabling authorship and download of RDF, and RDF visualization in Linked Open Data
- Gps2HtmlReport 7 Generates a HTML page report detailing a GPS journey, with charts, statistics and an OpenStreetMap graphic.
- phd-thesis 4 Sources for PhD thesis. Org-mode file, results, and figures sources.
Repositories contributed to
- cordawyn/rdf4h 1 rdf4h is a library for working with RDF in Haskell
- orcc/orcc 15 Open RVC-CAL Compiler
- haskell/fgl 19 A Functional Graph Library for Haskell
- turnus/profiler-orcc 1 Orcc TURNUS static and dynamic code analysis: generate the causation trace graph and profile your CAL applications using the Orcc CAL code interpreter.
- turnus/turnus 2 The core TURNUS package: analysis, dataflow models and profiler. The available analysis are: hotsposts and impact analysis, buffer size minimization, pipelining.
Contributions in the last year 115 total Sep 1, 2014 – Sep 1, 2015
Longest streak 6 days December 25 – December 30
Current streak 0 days Last contributed