Rob Stewart robstewart57
- hsparql 13 hsparql includes a DSL to easily create queries, as well as methods to submit those queries to a SPARQL server, returning the results as simple Haskell data structures.
- rdf4h 11 rdf4h is a library for working with RDF in Haskell
- discover-me-semantically 8 A web tool enabling authorship and download of RDF, and RDF visualization in Linked Open Data
- Gps2HtmlReport 7 Generates a HTML page report detailing a GPS journey, with charts, statistics and an OpenStreetMap graphic.
- edlambda-semanticweb-haskell 3 Slides from talk on Haskell libraries for the Semantic Web
Repositories contributed to
- orcc/orcc 13 Open RVC-CAL Compiler
- cordawyn/rdf4h 1 rdf4h is a library for working with RDF in Haskell
- orcc/orc-apps 3 Open RVC-CAL Applications
- turnus/profiler-orcc 1 Orcc TURNUS static and dynamic code analysis: generate the causation trace graph and profile your CAL applications using the Orcc CAL code interpreter.
- turnus/turnus 2 The core TURNUS package: analysis, dataflow models and profiler. The available analysis are: hotsposts and impact analysis, buffer size minimization, pipelining.
Contributions in the last year 106 total May 24, 2014 – May 24, 2015
Longest streak 5 days July 20 – July 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
1 Issue reported
- Closed #102 CloseRequest 21584 1.1 101 exception thrown