Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Jar's can be found here: https://bintray.com/robstoll/tutteli-jars/atrium/0.4.0
API Maturity: Almost Stable
Implementation Maturity: Development
I provide more or less a stable API for users of Atrium. Only the ReporterBuilder, which you use only to build your own assertion verb might slightly change its API (so migrating will be just a few lines in one file). There won't be any changes in the API of the assertion functions/builders.
However, I do not provide yet a stable API for the core of Atrium -- this might affect you if you write your own assertion functions as well as when you provide your own implementation of the core of Atrium.
Included in this release:
Functions to create single assertions and assertion groups.
assertion functions and builders
- assertion for nullable types
- assertions about thrown exceptions
- feature assertions for properties and return values of methods
- assertion builders for
- and other assertion functions and assertion builders
- Translator including a PropertiesBasedTranslationSupplier
Improvements compared to 0.3.0
- splitting of API and implementation; which enables to define multiple APIs
- feature assertion builders for collection/iterable
- introduction of explanatory assertion groups
- fixes for IAssertionPlantCheckingLazily -> simplified, introduce ReportingPlant as a replacement
- improved README, better explained examples
Not included in this release yet
- overload for
Iterable<T>contains assertions which support identification lambdas for nullable types.