Script and custom MySQL database user authentication and security plugin for Bukkit-based Minecraft servers.
Website and News
Our latest and greatest source of AuthDB can be found on GitHub.
Coding and Pull Request Conventions
- We generally follow the Sun/Oracle coding standards.
- No tabs; use 4 spaces instead.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- No CRLF line endings, LF only, put your gits 'core.autocrlf' on 'true'
- No 80 column limit or 'weird' mid-statement new lines.
- The number of commits in a pull request should be kept to a minimum (squish them into one most of the time - use common sense!).
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- Pull requests should be tested (does it compile AND does it work?) before submission.
Follow the above conventions if you want your pull requests accepted.