Dynaconf 2.0.3 Bruno Rocha (2): Release version 2.0.2 Fix #194 flask.app.config __setitem__ (#199) Jan Willhaus (1): Catch BoxKeyError when contents are TOML parsable but not keyable (#192) Raoul Snyman (1): Use the Key Value API rather than the old 'read' and 'write' methods (#198)
Dynaconf 2.0.2 Bruno Rocha (8): Release version 2.0.1 Add note to release script Adhering to Github Community Standards (#175) removed pytest-xdist (#181) Add example and test for issue #182 (#183) Fix #179 dynaconf cli shows only user defined vars unless -a used (#188) Fix #184 - workdir should walk to root in ipython REPL (#190) Fix #189 added `settings.as_dict()` and `dynaconf list -o file.json` (#191) Jan Willhaus (4): Fix `False` not being an acceptable env (#176) Fix base loader when having no ENVVAR_PREFIX_ (Addresses #177) (#185) Hide DeprecationWarning from Pytest when testing for them (#186) Replace logging.basicConfig with handler on logger (#187)
Dynaconf 2.0.1 Bruno Rocha (17): Release version 2.0.0 Added Django explicit mode to docs (#149) HOTIX: Django doc Logger is now cached (removed logging import time overhead) Update issue templates Adjusts issue templates Fix Typo in issue template fix #160 - invoking directory should not be search breaking point. Add explicit call to main() on cli.py (#165) Generate coverage.xml file (#167) Fix #166 renamed GLOBAL_ENV_ to ENVVAR_PREFIX_ (#168) Fix #169 renamed SETTINGS_MODULE_ to SETTINGS_FILE_ (#170) HOTFIX config.md on docs [skip ci] (#171) Fix some open file descriptors on exampls and tests (#172) Fix #151 setup pre-commit and black (#173) Add CONTRIBUTING.md, conrtib isntructions and Black badge (#174) Fix release script David Moreau Simard (1): Fix typos in bash export examples Jan Willhaus (2): Skip reloading envs for validators that only apply to current_env (#162) Fix #163 Allow disabling env prefix (#164)
- Fix #129 get_fresh should be case insensitive
- Fix #125 .configure was not loading
settings_modulepassed as argument
- Fix #127 fix YAML warnings and default to full_load
- Allow disable of core loaders #122
- Added support for Jenkins secrets file #117
- Added more examples for includes #110
- Moved to Azure Pipelines CI #142
- Added 100% test coverage on windows (Unit & Functional tests)
- Deprecated MERGE_ENABLED in favor of local dynaconf_merge
- Fix #74 - Better File Searching (now building a reasonable Search Tree)
- Now it finds settings when invoking from out of Script folder
- Fixed test environment (each test now run in a separate tmpdir)
- Added a check to avoid Circular references when starting settings inside settings
- Added Django Extension v2 with better syntax and a lot od
- Updated documentation about new features
- Added a not that YAML is the recommended format for Django
- Added support for Django Standalone Script
- Added support for Django unit testing
- Fix #148
envwas not being passed to custom loaders
- Fix #144 removed
sixas it is a Py3.4+ only project
- Added Backwards compatibility for users using old django Extension
- start_dotenv is now Lazy (only when settings._setup is called)
- Added new _FOR_DYNACONF config options ENV_SWITCHER, SKIP_FILES, INCLUDES, CORE_LOADERS, SECRETS
- Renamed config PROJECT_ROOT -> ROOT_PATH
Release version 1.2.1
Shortlog of commits since last release: Bruno Rocha (9): Merge branch 'jperras-merge-multiple-settings-files' Merge branch 'master' of github.com:rochacbruno/dynaconf Fix #106 make PROJECT_ROOT_FOR_DYNACONF to work with custom paths Update dynaconf/utils/boxing.py Update dynaconf/utils/boxing.py Add release script and CHANGELOG in place of history. Release version 1.2.0 Tox is now part of pre-publish command Drop Python 3.4 Byungjin Park (1): Fix typo Jaepil Koh (1): Update django.md Joel Perras (3): Allow dotted-path based setting of configuration key/value pairs. Handle nested includes in settings files. Remove extraneous lines. Mantas (3): Add INSTANCE_FOR_DYNACONF and --instance Remove mocker fixture Python 3.4 has different error message Matthias (1): Fix small typo in README.md Pete Savage (1): Fix exponential slow down when loader is run multiple times Raoul Snyman (1): Add environments into the path in Vault so that the same Vault server can be used for multiple environments mspinelli (2): fixed infinite recursion caused by copy() add tests for dynabox fix
MERGE_ENABLED_FOR_DYNACONFwith ability to merge nested dictionaries instead of replacing PR #88
- Support for dot notation to access nested dictionaries like
- Support dotted notation for validators PR #98
- Fixed a bug in SETTINGS_MODULE cleanup when
.setenvmethod was called PR #97
- Added Python 3.7 to test matrix PR #99
Bruno Rocha (8):
add example for merge_configs
Merge branch 'rsnyman-merge-settings'
Merge branch 'dot-traversal-access' of https://github.com/jperras/dynaconf into jperras-dot-traversal-access
Merge branch 'jperras-dot-traversal-access'
Fix #94 setenv cleans SETTINGS_MODULE attribute
Merge branch 'jperras-dotted-validators'
Fixing new flake8 warnings
Joel Perras (6):
Allow dot-traversal access to nested dictionaries.
Implements dotted-path validator name declarations.
Updates Missing singleton with eq dunder.
Enable python 3.7 in TravisCI config.
Enable Python 3.7 env for tox testing.
Update py.test command in tox to allow passing positional arguments.
Joël Perras (1):
Updates Missing singleton with eq dunder. (#98)
Raoul Snyman (1):
Add setting merging
- Enhancements to Django and Flask Extensions to allow customized
PROJECT_ENVto switch environments
- Added more documentation