Node based, open source VFX Editor with powerfull interface and a ready to use libGDX runtime.
- Node based particle engine and editor
- Import (and batch import) from libgdx legacy files
- Beam Renderer
- Visual manipulation of shapes, sizes and positions
- Custom pre-compiled java scriptwriting for value manipulation
- Custom widget flaours allowing for same widget to look differently if it's just number or if number is angle
List of modules (nodes)
- Particle module - main output hub for particle related properties (per particle)
- Emitter module - main output hubg for emitter related properties such as delay, emissions and such
- System Input - list of inner system values that can be exposed and used by other modules (particle life, emitter life, time)
- Global Values - dynamic list of values that can be assigned runtime, and used by modules
- Mixer - Mixes values A & B with provided alpha ratio
- Shape Range - outputs random position values On or Within provided shape (supports shape customisation, and morphing)
- Number - Static number output
- Position - Static position (x and y) output
- Color - Static color (r,g,b) output
- Gradient - Interpolates between given list of color values
- Beam Renderer - renders custom mesh that can be mutated by Bezier tangents and with provided Noise offset. Per inner point.
- Sprite Renderer - renders simple one texture (region) sprite
- Flipbook - renders animated output based on provided sprite sheet
- Random Range - generates random value in given range
- Dynamic Random Range - interpolates between 2 number ranges using provided curve
- Noise - outputs simplex noise, with modifiable frequency
- Multi Input - has dynamic amount of inputs, chooses one randomply and set's it to output
- Curve - Allows for user made curve with provided points, outputs single value
- Interpolation - Same as Curve but instead of custom points it is procedural meaning it's a formula
- Math Operations - Add, substract, multiply, devide, sin, cos functions to be used with A and B values
- Beam Position - Converts From and To positoin values into Rotation, Position & Size values that are used by Beam Renderer
- Emitter Config - Wraps emitter configuration checkboxes into one UI.
- Script (Java) - Modules with 5 inputs and 5 outputs that can take a Java code as string to act open this values.