Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
A Major release bringing this to a pretty stable production-ready version.
Here is what was done:
- legacy libgdx particle file importer full functionality
- Modules can now be renamed with double click on the title
- Full Copy/Paste functionality for modules from emitter to the emitter. Works between different talos windows.
- Additive blend mode support in renderer and config properties for emitter
- Global dynamic user set vars (global scope input)
- Dynamic Drag point support for visualizing vector2 values in the preview window
- Filtered search drop-down for module creation
- Dropping curve in empty location auto-open's module popup.
- Preview supports background and foreground images.
- Viewport width can be changed with exact numbers in input box instead of just scroll for zoom
- Particle in the preview window can be moved with right-click
- Module multi-select with rectangle hit, with SHIFT, and with Ctrl+A
- Categorized module list
- Some modules now have their default values exposed as input fields
- Performance numbers such as triangles, particle count, render times and more shown in preview
- Runtime: attached mode
- Runtime: loopable effects and support for API methods such as pause/start/stop allow completion
- Batch legacy import functionality
- Export for runtime format
- Settings dialog for default asset location
- Module Grouping with Ctrl+G, color and custom text for module groups
- Up & Down positioning for emitters.
- Fixed samples list to work, now you can see 3 example .tls in File->Samples menu
- Offset dynamic shape module
- Module to script in java code and manipulate inputs/outputs
- Beam Renderer module
- Random Input slot module
- Perlin Noise module
- From To to Position/Size/Rotation converter module
Here is the very first release for Talos Particle Editor.
This is functional to play with but there is no export functionality to use it in your game yet. (Coming soon)
run with the command line:
java -jar talos-editor-v100.jar
Also, only tested on windows so far.