😎 ⏰ 🔥
Blindfold'em is a productivity management web-application.
This was an idea I had back in March of 2017 when I began to change a lot about who I am and how I do things. The two major contributing factors to this project are Mel Robbins The 5 Second Rule and some bars from Ces Cru's song Recession Proof:
"I blindfolded my goals, now line'em up and execute."
I soon began planning out my mornings with things called Blindfold Sessions in
which I had to state what the goal was I wanted to achieve in x amount of time
and would set out to execute it...in a very NWA "Gangsta Gangsta" manner
The plan would be to turn this into an Electron application, but that will be down the road for now a simple web application that is nothing more than a Pomodoro will be what makes up Blindfold'em 1.0.0.
- Figure out how to deliver audio to mobile devices correctly with animations and then re-implement the alarm.
- Build simple API for the client to post activities, time, break, & results.
- Setup 2FA with Github & Twitter.
- Setup database & models.
- Client-side Oauth-flow.
- New Views: SignUp, SignIn, Dashboard, SessionList, Session
- Integration with WakaTime.
- Update the Dashboard View.
- Make use of D3.js or Charts.js to display data.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!