Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Atsumi is a PHP MVC Framework. The project started in 2008 with the goal to be a non-restrictive, structured framework, to allow rapid application development and to provide a robust foundation for web applications. (read more: History of the Atsumi Project)
- Atsumi.org – Project homepage
- Technical Documentation – phpDocumentor generated docs from source code.
Getting started with Atsumi
- Download as archive or clone the git repository
- Getting Started Guide – Make sure to read the getting started guide.
- Examples Project – Download the examples project demonstrating various features.
- URI Parsing – Flexible and powerful URI parsing for your application.
- Database Abstraction – Powerful database abstractions. Adaptors include: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Error & Exception Handling – Listen to & recover from application errors & exceptions
- Form Handling & Validation – Handles form generation, submission, handling & validation.
- Session Handler – Utilising session handling. Adaptors include: PHP sessions, Database storage
- Sitemap Handler – Useful tool for maintaining an XML sitemap for your applications.
- Cache Handler – Allowing quick cachine handling (DB and standalone). Adaptors include: memcache & APC
- Template Handlers – PHP simple templates, PHP OO templates, Smarty templates etc