Switch Akiee to Clojurescript and React with Reagent; UI improvements and task improvements.
- Merge rakiee repository with akiee
- When I look over my task, I want to set/change an attribute so that I can change it to my needs.
- improvement: Mac: Alias Ctrl shortcuts to Cmd
- fix: Mac: Rename "node-webkit" in the menubar to Akiee
- As A User I want to see the details of a task when I klick on it, that I can see notes I did to finish it.
- As a user, I want better integration, that the app feels more native to me.
- As a developer I want to explore the options of using Clojurescript for Akiee, that I can leverage Lisp for competitive advantage
- bugfix: Search- and Entry-Box can both be open at the same time.
- bugfix:If I change a task in the Kanban board the view switches to the state of that changed task.
- less palyfull welcome screen
- task search
- board overview with all task (Kanban board)
- corresponding projects of a task are shown
- new button layout
- deadline is parsed and shown, entry only via editor
- performance optimization
- refactoring of data structures