A project using VR to simulate to immerse the user inside the animals world
Access the application at https://rocking42.github.io/animal-aid
We are currently working at immersing users into the animals habitats to help promote animal welfare and encourage user to donate to help save all animals.
- VR with A-Frame
- 3D model incorporation
- Parralax home page to draw the user in at first glance
Web application framework
- A-Frame v 0.4.0
- Rails v 4.2.6
From the home page the user can enter the VR world with either of the leaf or water drop buttons. Once in the world on computer the user can navigate by clicking on the different cylinders. On mobile this can be done by focusing on a cylinder.
- We are looking at moving towards utilising 3D animations in the future
- Various user experience features to help with user navigation
- Sometimes the user falls through floor within the VR worlds
- Mobile videos are not currently working but it all currently works on chrome mobile
- Fork and clone this repo.
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature.
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Added some feature'.
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature.
- Submit a pull request.
- Corrine at 3D warehouse for the awesome models
- The creators of A-Frame for making this possible