Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Run "adb shell pm clear com.rockon999.leanbacklauncher" or completely clear the application's storage
- Uninstall Alpha 1
- Install Alpha 2 normally
This is necessary because Alpha 1 had bugs in the database storage that will affect Alpha 2
- Added/fixed launcher customization
- You can now set the number of rows, which categories are enabled, etc.
- Squashed quite a few bugs
- Fixed reordering (should now actually survive app relaunches)
- Added code to interface with the Android TV settings application
- Redesigned favorites customization (it can now be found in the settings row)
- Fixed notifications listening bugs
- Can open Bluetooth and WiFi settings without the stock launcher installed.
- Opens notification center, notification settings, and displays the current amount of unread notifications.
- Can display Amazon-downloaded apps in the store for easy updating and management.
- Can open individual app's settings.
- Favorites row
- Stripped of all Google services (to prevent crashes!)
- Recommendations were removed (unfortunately they are too unstable and unworkable without root, though I am exploring a method of adding them back into the launcher)
- As this is based on decompiled sources there are bugs that must be squashed
- Uninstall is broken via the traditional Android TV method. Instead use the Fire TV app menu.