Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the first stable release.
-toption to automatically close the password store using a systemd timer.
-poption to create & open the password tomb in a subfolder of the password store.
-noption to create a password tomb but do not initialize the password store.
- The test suite has been changed from an handmade one to the sharness test suite.
- Added code coverage using kcov.
- The new test suite and code coverage are at the origin of a lot of debugging.
pass 1.7or greater.
tomb 2.4or greater.
tomb 2.4contains a major new feature used by pass-tomb: asymmetric GPG key support. It allows pass-tomb to protect the tomb using the same GPG key than in the password store.
- The timer feature requires
-noption. With this option, pass-tomb create a tomb but do not initialise the password store.
- Added a quiet mode using
- Various spelling corrections and code improvement.
pass-tomb 0.5 still requires
tomb to be installed from the master branch:
git clone https://github.com/dyne/Tomb.git cd Tomb sudo make install