Keep your Sketch files organized, batch rename layers and artboards. Checkout the website
Rename Selected Layers
Rename Multiple layers at once.
Sequentially rename layers in either ascending or descending order.
- Keyword %n - Ascending numbered sequence
- Keyword %N - Descending numbered sequence
- Keyword %A - Alphabet sequence
- Keyword %nn - This will output 01, 02, 03 and so on
- Keyword "%a - Lowercase alphabet sequence
Current Layer Name
The keyword %* will copy the current selected layer(s) name.
Layer Name Case
You can use the %* with combination of letters to convert the layer name case.
- Keyword %*u% - Convert to UPPER CASE
- Keyword %*l% - Convert to lower case
- Keyword %*t% - Convert to Title Case
- Keyword %*uf% - Convert to Upper first word
- Keyword %*c% - Convert to camelCase (This will remove the spaces)
Add Width and Height
Rename layer(s) with the width %W and height %H of a layer.
NOTE: “%” can be escaped with a backslash “\”
Find & Replace in Selected Layers
Replace any word(s) or character(s) from selected layers.
Rename selected artboards works the same way as rename selected layers. You don't need to select the artboard, it will automatically find the artboard of the selected layer(s).
Rename It is maintained by Rodrigo Soares, follow me @rodi01
MIT License © Rodrigo Soares.