Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
First public (pre-release) version of the Draco Desktop Environment. Forked from Lumina in January 2019, Draco aims to create a small and stable desktop environment that confirms to the XDG and freedesktop.org specifications. Draco is developed on and for Slackware Linux, but should work on any modern distribution.
Please read the documentation before usage.
Changes compared to Lumina 1.5.0
- Stripped-down, includes only essential desktop features
- Improved XDG support
- Includes many bug fixes
- Uses Openbox as window manager (better standards and desktop support)
- Power management (Draco has merged with
- Storage management (Draco includes several features from
- freedesktop.org integration
- Improved Linux support
- Improved display detection
- The theme engine has been removed in favor of using (upstream)
- CMake support
- Internal hotkey support (does not depend on WM for shortcuts)
- Desktop has proper file copy support on drag-and-drop
- GTK icon theme and font integration
Some features may still be under development.