For more information on getting started with your download, refer to the Getting Started section of Amazon FreeRTOS webpage.
For more information on Amazon FreeRTOS, refer to the Amazon FreeRTOS User Guide.
Use the following MCU hardware to get started:
- Texas Instruments - CC3220SF-LAUNCHXL.
- STMicroelectronics - STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node.
- NXP - LPC54018 IoT Module.
- STMicroelectronics/Olimex STM32-E407
To evaluate Amazon FreeRTOS without using an MCU-based hardware, use the following:
- Windows Simulator - Microsoft Windows 7 or newer, with at least a dual core and a hard-wired Ethernet connection.
Based on your MCU hardware, download one of the following Integrated Development Environments (IDEs):
- Texas Instruments - Code Composer Studio.
- STMicroelectronics - STM32 System Workbench.
- NXP - IAR Embedded Workbench.
- Windows Simulator - Visual Studio Community Edition.
- STMicroelectronics/Olimex - Eclipse CDT(https://www.eclipse.org/cdt/) and gcc-arm-none-eabi(https://launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded/)