I'm currently working on computational optics topics such as 3D printing with light or wave propagation. Feel free to visit my webpage for more information.
- Scalable Angular Spectrum for optical wave propagation.
Some of my larger packages:
- DeconvOptim.jl for performant data deconvolution
- RadonKA.jl for (exponential) Radon transforms
- FourierTools.jl to efficiently work with Fourier space
- NDTools.jl to manage N dimensional data
- PtyLab.jl to reconstruct Ptychography datasets
- ABCDMatrixOptics.jl to trace Geometrical and Gaussian beams with matrices
- Noise.jl to degrade your data quality
- IndexFunArrays to create arrays according to index specific behaviour
Kind of outdated:
- PhysicalOptics.jl to simulate wave optics
- orpheuscc to manage event registrations of the Orpheus e.V. Written in Python + Django
- Naive implementation of energy minimization with graph cuts.
- aiornot.fun: A quiz to test your knowledge whether you're able to idenfity an AI paper or non AI paper.