Roger Braun rogerbraun
- HNBayes 53 A client-side naive Bayes classifier for Hacker News
- Maxixe 17 A small statistical segmenter for any language.
- WadokuWeb 7 Ein neues Webinterface für WadokuJT
- KVG-Tools 5 Some tools for manipulating the data from the KanjiVG project. This is now integrated into my fork of Tegaki (http://github.com/rogerbraun/Project-Tegaki)
Repositories contributed to
- thebluber/master_plan_backend 0 API backend of a tasks and productivity tracking service
- elixir-lang/elixir 5,471 Elixir is a dynamic, functional language designed for building scalable and maintainable applications
- sferik/rails_admin 5,700 RailsAdmin is a Rails engine that provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your data
- freifunk-berlin/firmware 21 Build system for berlin firmware
- kschiess/parslet 490 A small PEG based parser library. See the Hacking page in the Wiki as well.
Contributions in the last year 77 total Nov 29, 2014 – Nov 29, 2015
Longest streak 6 days June 12 – June 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed